Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Long Weekend that never ends?

Added on to the Civic Holiday long weekend, my office is closed for the week so I have an extended home stay. Which means that, after a day of lounging in front of the TV yesterday, I got hopped up on caffeine today, got my British Columbia driver's license (I'm now an offical resident), read the weekend's news (sorry to Twitter followers and FB friends for the status updates), and decided to start a new blog for a hobby, and maybe write a book. In addition to cleaning the kitchen, doing somelaundry and vaccuuming, I suppose.

This weekend was the end of my first month of marriage, and as Laura put it, still 800-odd left to go! Actually, when I reflect on the fact that I have only lived 364 months it seemd rather short and brief. Who measures time in months anyways? Which reminds me, congrats to my sister and brother-in-law, who are celebrating their 4th anniversary, and planning for Child #2.

Now that I've got my "virtual life" kickstarted, if you have a blog or are on twitter, and think I'd like to hear what's going on (and aren't afraid of me plagarizing your brilliance in the form of a re-tweet), send me an email...

And, because the list of people I need to email is getting longer by the minute, I'm off.

No comments: