Friday, October 09, 2009

Apologies

Apologies to all who are unimpressed with my last post, after weeks of waiting. Isn't old news still good news? After returning from Kelowna, we've had visitors again - thanks to Laura H and Katrina for good times!

Also, through a former coworker and recent SFU grad friend Joel (he took our official wedding pics!), I was invited to a fundraiser for the Niapele project, a local charity for kids in Liberia, and then a meet and greet for BCCIC, a local coalition of agencies. It's been fun meeting up with like-minded individuals, and I even met a former SP staffer.

Laura and I are spending Thanksgiving in Powell River, along the Sunshine Coast, with her recently married cousin Annabelle, so I'm sure there will be beautiful pictures to come!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and may God bless you from His bounty and riches.

No comments: