Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The next big move!

So, for those not yet aware, I am moving to Vancouver on Sunday, March 22. There are several reasons for this, as follows:
1. I can not afford to stay a full time student, and need to switch to distance education.
2. Distance ed. is offered at Royal Roads University in Victoria for my program.
3. My girlfriend, Laura Manuel, is taking a job transfer to Vancouver.
4. The Vancouver job market is wide open, because of the Olympics next year.

I think that's all the reasons.

So, email me for my new address and cell number, coming soon, and come see me in Vancouver!

I do not have a job yet, so I will continue to blog about my adventures in job-hunting, and any new updates for friends and family...

1 comment:

RB said...

hope you get at good job. Enjoy BC. I have yet to make it to that province. I have been to all the others--Rachel Brooks