Friday, June 16, 2006

Winding Down

Well, I arrived back in Medan today after a few days in Penang, Malaysia. I have fallen in love with the charm of that island city, beautiful, quiet, relaxing and modern. This can be added to Singapore and Boston as places Chris would like to live.

It was good to get away for a few days, and say goodbye to some close friends I won't see again. It was also good to have days off for sleeping, because I was up so late watching soccer. Late matches start at 2 or 3 am here.

On Monday I go back to Nias for the last time - I will be leaving for good on July 4. It's starting to begin the end - I was at my last manager meeting today. I have my ticket in hand. I'm spending my last days in Medan this weekend. I might begin to miss it soon!

That's all for now.

No comments: